- motion_control.h - high level interface for issuing motion commands
- Part of Grbl
- Copyright (c) 2009-2011 Simen Svale Skogsrud
- Copyright (c) 2011 Sungeun K. Jeon
- Grbl is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- Grbl is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with Grbl. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- #ifndef motion_control_h
- #define motion_control_h
- // Execute an arc in offset mode format. position == current xyz, target == target xyz,
- // offset == offset from current xyz, axis_XXX defines circle plane in tool space, axis_linear is
- // the direction of helical travel, radius == circle radius, isclockwise boolean. Used
- // for vector transformation direction.
- void mc_arc(float *position, float *target, float *offset, unsigned char axis_0, unsigned char axis_1,
- unsigned char axis_linear, float feed_rate, float radius, unsigned char isclockwise, uint8_t extruder);